Are you planning to visit Ireland for the purpose of your higher study? Are you worried about the expenses? Then we suggest you not worry as you can get education loan online in Ireland easily. There are many verified money lenders who provide best student loans in Ireland. But before applying for an education loan, here are some other things that you should keep in mind.
Nowadays, Ireland also becomes visible in terms of quality education. In comparison with Australia, Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom, this small country Ireland has also started to achieve new milestones even in the educational sector and became one of the pivot points of acquiring knowledge.
As per the statistical study, it has been proved that every year almost 10000 students from different countries come to study in Ireland. The ratio of an Indian student, in comparison with students from other countries, is also rising day by day.
Undoubtedly, you can find several popular universities in Ireland. But which university will suit you the best, it depends upon your selected stream. So here we will provide you a list of colleges and the approximate fee structure of those educational institutions.
- Royal College of Surgeons – It comes in the beginning if you search for top colleges of Ireland. To study here, you will need $24,500 yearly.
- Trinity College Dublin – The name of this college is the most well-known to everyone. Here a student has to spend $23,200 yearly.
- Maynooth University – The rank of this university in the World University Ranking is 401 and while going through the review, you will find out most of the students rated it as 4 star. So, to get your degree from this university, you should expense $20000 yearly.
- University College Dublin – Established in 1854, this university is still serving its best. To talk about the expenditure, a student needs to spend at least $19000 yearly.
- University of Limerick – This educational institution is also an old one and accumulated 5 stars from its students. Discussing its educational expenses, a student must be prepared to spend $24000 yearly.
Apart from the university expenses do not forget about the additional expenditure like remuneration of teacher, house rent and the cost of food. To complete all of these, you have to keep in your hand at least $10000 more.
Ways to get loan:
After knowing the approximate educational cost, now it is quite clear how much money you should borrow. Before borrowing, take a look at your bank account. Because by taking an unnecessary loan, you will amplify the burden.
To get financial help for the purpose of studying in Ireland, you need not worry much. Because it became as easy as any other foreign country to get an education loan sanctioned from a verified lender, when it comes to Ireland, moreover if you compare with another country you will find out the expenditure is quite low in Ireland.
If one wishes to complete the total settlement via the internet then he can also search for loans online in Ireland, and he will be able to find ample money lenders who are happily lending to solve the shortage of money. A student can also be benefitted from their guidelines on the best student loans in Ireland.
Eligible for unsecured loan too:
While going to foreign countries to acquire knowledge, no other option is better than an education loan. This type of education loan will cover all the parameters like paying university fees, personal expenses, house rent and tuition fees.
If you are worrying about whether you will be eligible for this loan without keeping the valuable belongings, then we suggest not to overthink, as the borrower is a student, so money lenders will not ask you for any type of mortgage. But there are some restrictions while sanctioning the loan amount.
Whether it is government or it is private banks, the maximum loan amount they wish to disburse is up to $40000. But if you go for non- banking financial intermediaries, then they can lend you up to $60000. Perhaps you are thinking that as these NBFCs are providing a higher amount so they may ask for any pledge.
The actual fact is, even after disbursing a higher amount, they will not ask for any mortgage or pledge.
An exact time for applying for a loan:
You know that you need an education loan. But do you know what will be the exact time for applying? Most of the students get confused about the proper timing. If you are able to decide the right time then you will be a step ahead of others. After ordaining the correct time you need to apply accordingly. Here are some situations that will be the perfect time to apply for an education loan.
- To pay the initial fee for securing your admission after passing the entrance exam.
- After getting admitted, these foreign universities used to ask for some additional fees except admission charges. You will find them out in the welcome letter of respective universities.
- Visa is a must. Without the copy Irish student visa you will not be able to complete the process of your admission. After getting the student visa, you need to get permission done from the Government of Ireland. In order to get the permission the student has to pay a charge. At that time you will be in need of money.
Apart from taking loans directly from financial bodies, a student can also take help from many other intermediaries who will guide her and make the process easier. These organizations usually charge a nominal fee and carry out the whole process. From finding the best universities on behalf of the student to disbursing loans, all they handle with care.